Joggle means to shake to and fro, to rock something about, and can be used both transitively and intransitively in several ways, including:
* to joggle along, walk along with short, jerky movements (''Oxford English Dictionary'', 2003)
* Joggle bending, a type of offset bend in construction.
* Joggling, a pastime that combines juggling and jogging.
* Joggling board, a type of bouncy furniture.
* Joggling (pottery), a method of pot decoration.
* "Joggle Along", a Cornish children's game, (''The Folk-lore Journal'' Vol. 57, 1888), sung to a nursery rhyme of the same name.
抄文引用元・出典: フリー百科事典『 ウィキペディア（Wikipedia）』