Overthrow may refer to:
* Overthrow, a change in government, often achieved by force or through a coup.
*The 5th October Overthrow, or Bulldozer Revolution, the events of 2000 that led to the downfall of Slobodan Milošević in the former Yugoslavia.
*Overthrow of the Hawaiian Monarchy, the 1893 coup d'état by European and American businessmen that overthrew Queen Lili`uokalani of Hawai'i.
* Overthrow (book), a book by Stephen Kinzer released in 2006 about the United States's involvement in overthrowing governments.
* Overthrow (cricket), an extra run scored by a batsman as a result of the ball not being collected by a fielder in the centre, having been thrown in from the outfield.
* Overthrow (structure), the crowning section of ornamental wrought iron work which forms a decorative crest above a wrought iron gate.
* Overthrow (comics), a relatively obscure DC Comics supervillain who fought the Blue Beetle.
* ''Overthrow'', an EP by Maryland death metal band, Misery Index.
抄文引用元・出典: フリー百科事典『 ウィキペディア（Wikipedia）』