Iola Leal Riesco (born 4 July 1977 in Lugo, Spain) is an environmental and social activist working for European Forest Institute〔(EFI site )〕 and Well Grounded.〔(Well Grounded site )〕 Her educational background is in the field of forest and human ecology. Since 2003 she has been working to help solve the challenges of integrating environmental issues into EC Aid policies and improve governance in forests globally. She is currently working on EU policies and following closely the EU action plan for (Forest Law Enforcement, Governance and Trade ).〔The Courier (Issue Nr II - September/October 2007 )〕 In 2010, she set up with Cath Long the organisation Well Grounded, which provides services and support to African civil society organisations working with communities to help them assert their rights and to improve forest governance.
Prior to joining EFI, she worked for FERN,〔(FERN site )〕 Amazonia Assemblea de Solidaritat, Skamot Verd and Asociación pola defensa da ría. She is a Master of Science in Biology by the University of Barcelona.
* ''(From an European Court of Auditors’ Report to a learning process? The challenge to integrate the environment into the European Community’s development assistance )'' Olearius A, Leal Riesco I & Nicholson S (2008)
* ''(Transparency and availability of EC aid documentation, a review )''. Nicholson S & Leal Riesco I (2007) FERN-WWF-BirdLife Report, September 2007.
* ''(Provoking change - A toolkit for African NGOs )''. Saskia Ozinga and Iola Leal Riesco (2007)
* ''(Integrating environmental issues in the next round of co-operation agreements between the EU and ACP countries )'' Leal Riesco I. FERN’s EC Forest Platform Briefing Note Issue 04, June 2006
* (Developmental plasticity in birch leaves: defoliation causes a shift from glandular to nonglandular trichomes )
* ''Women and Environment still run behind''. Leal Riesco I. (2003) Phoenix magazine, July: European Constitution Pg. 40.
* ''Economic Impact of transgenics in the Agro-food industry''. Leal Riesco I (2003) EU Council, internal report.
* ''(Forest loss and human health: focus on EU policies and practices )'' Leal Riesco I (2005) FERN Briefing Note, Brussels.
* ''Muller, Natureza e Tecnoloxía'' Leal Riesco I (2001). XVIII Galician Philosophy Week: Philosophy and Technology, Pontevedra. Aula Castelao de Filosofía & Vigo University.
* ''(Enginyeria genètica... ¿sense fronteres? )'' Sergi Rodríguez Tohà, Eulàlia Gassó i Miracle i Iola Leal Riesco. Ecoilla nº12, Pg.1-4, December 1997 & Boletín nº 9 de la Xarxa de Consum Solidari de Barcelona, December 1998]
抄文引用元・出典: フリー百科事典『 ウィキペディア（Wikipedia）』
■ウィキペディアで「Iola Leal Riesco」の詳細全文を読む