1. The act of one who makes; workmanship; fabrication; construction; as, this is cloth of your own making; the making of peace or war was in his power.
2. Composition, or structure.
3. a poem. [Obs.] Sir J. Davies.
4. That which establishes or places in a desirable state or condition; the material of which something may be made; as, early misfortune was the making of him.
5. External appearance; from. [Obs.] Shak.
| 翻訳と辞書 : 翻訳のためのインターネットリソース|
Copyright(C) kotoba.ne.jp 1997-2016. All Rights Reserved.