Opened in 1984, the University of South Florida College of Public Health, offers Masters degrees in Public Health (MPH), Science in Public Health (MSPH), and Health Administration (MHA), along with a doctorate (PhD) in Public Health and several dual degrees in collaboration with other colleges- most notably the dual PhD/MPH program in Applied Anthropology. The MHA in Public Health Practice is an innovative program for health professionals which can be attained through weekend executive or distance learning format.
The College offers classes at the north Tampa, Florida campus and at satellite locations throughout Florida. Using the Internet, the Distance Learning Program gives students anywhere in Florida, at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention in Atlanta, Georgia and in Belize the opportunity to complete selected courses or earn the MPH degree in Public Health Practice.
University of South Florida College of Public Health, along with the University of Florida and FIU are the only public health colleges in Florida accredited by the Council on Education for Public Health. It has 5 main departments:
* ''The Community and Family Health Department'' offers degrees in Maternal and Child Health, Public Health Education, Behavioral Health, Socio-Health Sciences, and Community and Family Health.
* ''The Environmental and Occupational Health Department'' offers degrees in Environmental Health, Toxicology and Risk Assessment, Safety Management, Industrial Hygiene, and Occupational Health.
* ''The Epidemiology and Biostatistics Department'' offers degrees in Epidemiology and Biostatistics along with combined degrees in Epidemiology and Biostatistics as well as Epidemiology and Global Health.
* ''The Global Health Department'' offers degrees in Global Communicable Disease, Global Disaster Management & Humanitarian Relief, Global Health Practice, and a combined degree in Epidemiology and Global Health.
* '' The Health Policy and Management'' offers degrees in Health Policy and Management, Health Administration, Health Care Organization and Management, Public Health Administration, and Health Policies and Programs.
* The school also offers college wide degrees in Public Health Practices and Masters International Peace Corps Program.
抄文引用元・出典: フリー百科事典『 ウィキペディア（Wikipedia）』
■ウィキペディアで「University of South Florida College of Public Health」の詳細全文を読む