University of South Florida Morsani College of Medicine is one of the graduate schools of the University of South Florida.
It is located in north Tampa, Florida and serves the greater Tampa Bay Area. Established by the Florida Legislature in 1965, the college enrolled its charter class in 1971.
Tampa General Hospital is the primary teaching affiliate for University of South Florida College of Medicine and the rest of USF Health. In 2012, the hospital was ranked in the Top 50 of the Best Hospitals in the United States, and the top hospital in Florida by U.S. News & World Report for numerous Adult Specialties:
* Orthopedics was ranked 14th
* Gynecology was ranked 45th
* Urology was ranked 16th
* Kidney Disease was ranked 14th
* Cardiology & Heart Surgery was ranked 38th
* Diabetes & Endocrinology was ranked 22nd
* Geriatrics was ranked 41st
* Ear, Nose, and Throat was ranked 28th
* Neurology and Neurosurgery was ranked 47th
H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center & Research Institute is the primary Cancer affiliate for the school. In 2007, the hospital was ranked in the Top 50 of the Best Hospitals in the United States by U.S. News & World Report for numerous Adult Specialties:
* Cancer was ranked 16th
* Otolaryngology was ranked 42nd
The school is also affiliated with two VA Hospitals:
* James A. Haley VAMC in Tampa, Florida is recognized as the busiest VA Hospital in the nation.
* Bay Pines VAMC is recognized as the 2nd busiest VA Hospital in the nation.
All Children's Hospital located in St. Petersburg, Florida is the school's Pediatrics Teaching Affiliate:
* America's Top 25 Children's Hospital 2007 by Child (magazine)
* Best Children's Hospital in Florida 2007 by Child (magazine)
抄文引用元・出典: フリー百科事典『 ウィキペディア（Wikipedia）』
■ウィキペディアで「University of South Florida College of Medicine」の詳細全文を読む