Timeslip is a 1970-1 British science fiction television series.
Timeslip may also refer to:
* Time slip, plot device used in fiction in which a person can accidentally travel in time for a brief period
* Time slip recording, a feature of video recorders that store data on a hard drive or DVD-RAM, allowing earlier parts of a program currently being recorded to be viewed
* Timeslip, in drag racing, a record of the vehicle's elapsed time, top speed, and the driver's reaction time
* ''Timeslip'' (1955 film), a science fiction film starring Gene Nelson and Faith Domergue
* ''Timeslip'', a novel based on the 1966-7 television series ''The Time Tunnel''
* "Timeslip", a 1979 short story by Colin Wilson
* Timeslip (comics), a Marvel Comics superhero
* 39.5 minutes of time where clocks pause after midnight in the adjusted 24-hour Martian day from Kim Stanley Robinson's ''Mars Trilogy''
* ''Time Slip'', a Super Nintendo Entertainment System video game
* G.I. Samurai (also known as ''Time Slip''--''Sengoku jieitai''), a 1979 Japanese science fiction film starring Sonny Chiba
抄文引用元・出典: フリー百科事典『 ウィキペディア（Wikipedia）』