''Snow Blind'' is a 2006 documentary film about the history, culture, and lifestyle of snowboarding. Shot over the season of 2004-2005, the film covers the origins of snowboarding, the evolution of it into an Olympic sport and the passionate participants, thrill seekers and competitors.
The film was released on December 8, 2006. The DVD release date is pending. It was filmed on location in Colorado and Utah and shot entirely in HD.
== Plot ==
The film is segmented into six major thematic sections:
* Inventors The individuals who started creating snowboards
* Pioneers The individuals who started riding snowboards before it was a sport
* Back Country The individuals who risk their lives riding in non-designated snowboarding areas
* Pros The teen and twenty-something professional athletes and Olympians
* Adaptors The individuals who have lost limbs or their eyesight but continue to snowboard
* Families Interviews the Teters and how snowboarding has influenced their lives
The film also has one mini section on Banana George, a 93-year-old snowboarder.
抄文引用元・出典: フリー百科事典『 ウィキペディア（Wikipedia）』
■ウィキペディアで「Snow Blind (film)」の詳細全文を読む