Shanghai Children's Medical Center (abbreviation: SCMC, Chinese: 上海儿童医学中心) is a renowned children's hospital in Shanghai, China, with the rank of "Grade 3, Class A ()". It is a university hospital affiliated to School of Medicine, Shanghai Jiao Tong University. The hospital is located next to the east part of Renji Hospital .
The SCMC program was first designed in 1989 with the cooperation of Shanghai Municipal People's Government and Project HOPE. Xinhua Hospital was in charge of the preparing stage of SCMC. The hospital was founded in 1998. Mrs. Hillary Clinton, then First Lady of the United States, and Ms. Zuo Huanchen, former Vice Mayor of Shanghai, attended the opening ceremony.
== See also ==
* Shanghai Jiao Tong University School of Medicine
* Shanghai Children's Hospital
* Shanghai Children's Medical Center
* International Peace Maternity and Child Health Hospital, China Welfare Institute
* Children's Hospital of Fudan University
* List of children's hospitals
抄文引用元・出典: フリー百科事典『 ウィキペディア（Wikipedia）』
■ウィキペディアで「Shanghai Children's Medical Center」の詳細全文を読む