Shang Wenjie ( or Laure Shang; born December 22, 1982 in Shanghai) is the champion of the third (2006) season of the Chinese singing contest ''Super Girl'' (or ''Super Voice Girl''; (中国語:超级女声)).〔() 黑马尚雯婕当选总冠军 转战三赛区梦想成真(图) Shang Wenjie won the championship after fighting in 3 district.〕 In 2011, she also won the award for Best Female Singer at the annual MusicRadio China TOP Charts Awards.
* She majored in French in Fudan University and was French song contest winner of the second season.
* She won TVB Most Popular New Singer, China Top Music Most Popular New Singer, Music Radio China Top Best Female Singer, China's Most Popular Female Singer and China Best Female Singer and other awards.
* She is the spokeswoman for PETA, Guy Laroche, Visit Ireland Year, and other charity groups. She supports the charity project Shang Xue Lu Shang to support those children in poverty-stricken areas. The project has successfully opened more than 20 Libraries across China, including Tibet.
* In May 2006, She participated in Hunan TV programmes - the third Super Girl, and finally won 5,196,975 votes in the final, the highest number of votes in the history. She wrote a travel essay, entitled "Parallel with the dream - XiaoSanr in France." sharing the feelings when she visited France two years ago.
* Shang Wenjie is regarded as Fashion Icon in China mainland, according to report from CNN.
* In March 2010, Belgian Museum of the theme song is "Our Song" is a Belgian famous pianist, composer Mar (Jean-Francois Maljean) for membership singer Shang Wenjie from Shanghai of China. The two music from Belgium and China Belgian Pavilion at the opening ceremony on 13th, invited by the King of Belgium, the first public performance of this song "in the ratio of Friendship" (Shang Wenjie sings for Belgian king )
* In June 2010, Shang Wenjie sang the theme song ("23 Seconds, 32 Years " ) for Feng Xiaogang's film ''Aftershock''.
* In July 2010, Shang Wenjie was invited by "L'OFFICIEL HOMMES" to take series fashion photo for its September version. It is the first time for L'Officiel HOMMES to have a Chinese singer in magazine.
* In August 2010, Shang Wenjie became into spokeswoman for China's Cosmetics godfather Li Dongtian's brand. She is the first one after China's top model Lv Yan.
* In September 2010, Shang Wenjie was selected as representative for China Youth Association and China Student Union Association.
* In September 2010, Shang Wenjie was invited by Belgium Government to perform for King of Belgium, and the song "Our Song" is selected as the best song in Shanghai Expo.More than 150 million people downloaded the song from Shanghai Expo official website.
* In October 2010, Shang Wenjie was invited by Canada Government to perform at Sino-Canada 40 Years Anniversary. Canadian Prime Minister personally invited Shang Wenjie to his office and had a talk on Sino-Canada relationships.
* In October 2010, Watson announced that Shang Wenjie became into its first spokeswoman in China mainland. Watson also sponsored Shang Wenjie on series activities across China.
* In November 2010, Shang Wenjie released her new album "Fashion Icon".
* In December 2010, Shang Wenjie's first Remix Album was kicked off in Japan and Korea market.
* In January 2011, Shang Wenjie announced her first fashion brand "Ma Puce", and her new foreign language album "Nightmare".
* In February 2011, (Shang Wenjie and Lara Fabian sang the song J'y Crois Encore at Spring Festival Global Gala 2011 in China. ) The festival was broadcast in Sweden, New York, Hong Kong, Israel, Spain and those major European TV Stations at the same time.
* In February 2011, Shang Wenjie was invited by LV to perform as LV VIP Show as the only singer.
* In April 2011, Shang Wenjie was invited by Burberry to attend its Flagship Store Opening Ceremony, and Christoper Bailey met her personally.
* In April 2011, Shang Wenjie won Best Female Singer title in MusicRadio China Top Anniversary.
* In April 2011, Shang Wenjie was invited by the Fifth Arts Annual Anniversary to perform in Forbidden City in Beijing.
* In May 2011, Shang Wenjie was invited by 2011 TGC Girls Collection Fashion Show to perform in Beijing. She also sang her song "Black Swan & Nightmare".
* In May 2011, Shang Wenjie was invited by FINA World Championships Committee to sing the theme song for the 14th FINA World Championships (尚雯婕献唱世界游泳锦标赛主题曲 )
* In June 2011, Shang Wenjie was invited by the 20th Montblanc de la Culture Arts Patronage Award Ceremony. She is the only CHinese female singer invited to attend the ceremony.
* In June 2011, Shang Wenjie was invited by Mercedes Benz as the spokeswoman for Mercedes Benz Volunteer Project.
* In July 2011, Shang Wenjie was invited to perform by WTA and CCTV to celebrate Li Na success in French Open. Li Na was very glad to get Shang's new album "Fashion Icon".
* In August 2011, Shang Wenjie released her new album "In". Mr. Brett Rierson, representative of World Food Programme China Area, and Xu Nan, Public Affairs Officer of World Food Programme, attended the event. Shang Wenjie received the honorary certificate from World Food Program for her contribution to the Anti-Starving Project carried out.
* In September 2011, Shang Wenjie was invited by One Young World Summit to write a song "Amazing Life" for One Young World Summit held in Zurich, Switzerland. (Shang Wenjie won China’s version of Pop Idol with the highest number of votes in the history of the competition. She has written a song for One Young World, which she will perform at the Opening Ceremony of One Young World 2011 on September 1st in Zurich. )
* In September 2011, Shang Wenjie was invited by French Government as the spokeswoman for China French Language Year.
* In September 2011, Shang Wenjie was invited by fashion magazine L'OFFICIEL to write the song "A L'OFFICIEL", which was released together with its October version. Shang wrote three languages version: Chinese, French and English.
* In October 2011, Shang Wenjie was invited by Dior、Guy Laroche、Yohji Yamamoto、Limi Feu、SHIATZY CHEN）to attend 2012 Paris Spring Summer Fashion Week. Shang also is the VIP guest invited by Dior.
抄文引用元・出典: フリー百科事典『 ウィキペディア（Wikipedia）』