Moffat Communications was a Canadian cable and broadcasting company. Privately owned by the Moffat family, the company was based in Winnipeg, Manitoba. The company owned the following media businesses in Canada and the U.S.A.:
* Videon Cable-TV
* 58 CKY AM radio
* 92 CITI-FM FM radio
* WTN (Women's Television Network)
* The Winnipeg Jets NHL hockey team.
* ''Florida Satellite Network'', a cable system in Pasco County, Florida
* ''Kingwood Cable'' and ''Lakewood Cable'' near Houston, Texas
* Moffat also built a string of radio stations across Western Canada.
In the 1990s Moffat divested itself of radio stations CKY and CITI to Rogers Communications. In 2001 the company was sold to Shaw Communications, which resold CKY-TV to Bell Globemedia, and WTN to Corus Entertainment.
抄文引用元・出典: フリー百科事典『 ウィキペディア（Wikipedia）』