The following is a list of notable computer simulation software.
== Free or Open Source ==
* Advanced Simulation Library - open source hardware accelerated multiphysics simulation software.
* ASCEND - open source equation-based modelling environment.
* DWSIM - An open-source CAPE-OPEN compliant chemical process simulator.
* Elmer - An open source multiphysical simulation software for Windows/Mac/Linux.
* Facsimile - a free, open-source discrete-event simulation library.
* Freemat - a free environment for rapid engineering and scientific prototyping and data processing.
* Galatea - A multi-agent, multi-programming language, simulation platform.
* GNU Octave - An Open Source mathematical modeling and simulation software very similar to MATLAB.
* Minsky (economic simulator) - an open source visual computer program for dynamic simulation of economic models.
* ns-3 - a popular Open Source network simulator.
* Mobility Testbed - an Open Source multi-agent simulation testbed for transport coordination algorithms.
* NetLogo - an Open Source multi-agent simulation software
* OpenFOAM - an open-source used for Computational Fluid Dynamics (or CFD)
* OpenEaagles - multi-platform simulation framework targeted to help simulation engineers and software developers rapidly prototype and build robust, scalable, virtual, constructive, stand-alone, and distributed simulation applications.
* Open Source Physics - An expansive, open-source Java software project for teaching and studying physics. It contains packages for drawing and plotting, solving differential equations, exporting to animated GIFs and movies, simulations, and much more.
* OpenSim - An open source software system for biomechanical modeling
* Physics Abstraction Layer - an open source physics simulation package.
* Sage - System for Algebra and Geometry Experimentation via Python.
* Scilab - Free Open Source Software for Numerical Computation & Simulation similar to matlab
* SimPy - an open-source discrete-event simulation package based on Python.
* Stanford University Unstructured - an open-source used for Computational Fluid Dynamics simulation and Optimal Shape Design
* Step - an open source two-dimensional physics simulation engine (KDE)
* Tortuga - An open source software framework for discrete-event simulation in Java.
抄文引用元・出典: フリー百科事典『 ウィキペディア（Wikipedia）』
■ウィキペディアで「List of computer simulation software」の詳細全文を読む