John Christian Bailar III (born October 9, 1932 Urbana, Illinois) is an American statistician, and Professor Emeritus at the University of Chicago.〔http://projecteuclid.org/DPubS?service=UI&version=1.0&verb=Display&handle=euclid.ss/1029963429〕〔http://www.nap.edu/openbook.php?record_id=11329&page=169〕
He is the son of John C. Bailar, Jr., a chemistry professor.〔http://pubs.acs.org/doi/abs/10.1021/bk-1994-0565.ch006〕
He graduated from the University of Colorado with a B.A. in 1953, from Yale University with an M.D. in 1955, and from American University with a Ph.D. in statistics in 1973.
He was Editor-in-Chief of the ''Journal of the National Cancer Institute'' and has been on the Editorial Board of ''Cancer Research''.
* Fellow of the American Statistical Association
* elected member of the International Statistical Institute
* Fellow of the American College of Epidemiology
* Fellow of the American Association for the Advancement of Science
* elected member of the Collegium Ramazzini
* 1990 MacArthur Fellow.
抄文引用元・出典: フリー百科事典『 ウィキペディア（Wikipedia）』
■ウィキペディアで「John Christian Bailar」の詳細全文を読む