''Hibiscus Town'' () is a 1986 Chinese film directed by Xie Jin, based on a novel by the same name written by Gu Hua. The film, a melodrama, follows the life and travails of a young woman who lives through the turmoil of the Cultural Revolution and as such is an example of the "scar drama" genre that emerged in the 1980s and 1990s that detailed life during that period. The film was produced by the Shanghai Film Studio.
The film won Best Film for 1987 Golden Rooster Awards and Hundred Flowers Awards, as well as Best Actress awards for Liu Xiaoqing at both ceremonies. It was also selected as the Chinese entry for the Best Foreign Language Film at the 60th Academy Awards, but was not accepted as a nominee.〔Margaret Herrick Library, Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences〕
The village in Hunan province, where the film was made called Wang Cun () before, has been renamed Furong zhen () in 2007, because of this film.〔 http://you.ctrip.com/sight/xiangxi496/17371.html〕
* Liu Xiaoqing as Hu Yuyin, the film's heroine, a young woman who is caught up in the political turmoil of China's Cultural Revolution. She originally sells rice beancurd with her husband.
* Liu Linian as Li Guigui, Yuyin's first husband
* Jiang Wen as Qin Shutian, a "bourgeoisie" rightist who falls in love with Yuyin
* Zheng Zaishi as Gu Yanshan, the granary director
* Zhu Shibin as Wang Qiushe
* Xu Songzi as Li Guoxiang
* Zhang Guangbei as Li Mangeng
抄文引用元・出典: フリー百科事典『 ウィキペディア（Wikipedia）』