Georgios Kalafatis Sports Center is the training ground and academy base of the Greek football club Panathinaikos since 2013.
In 2013, Giannis Alafouzos, president of Panathinaikos FC, decided the move of the club from the previous training center of Paiania to a new one, owned by the team. The ground was bought by the previous owner, Panionios F.C., and was named "Georgios Kalafatis" in honour of the founder of Panathinaikos.〔(【引用サイトリンク】title=Νέα εποχή στο ΔΙΚΟ ΜΑΣ προπονητικό κέντρο: "Γεώργιος Καλαφάτης" | Trifillakia.gr )〕〔(【引用サイトリンク】title=Και το όνομα αυτού… Γεώργιος Καλαφάτης! (Vid) | PaoWorld.gr )〕
Since then, it has been a gradual upgrade of the facilities.
== Facilities ==
* Fully refurbished and equipped gymnasium, Performance Lab, rehabilitation and physiotherapy room
* Restaurant for the athletes and the coaches, bar, lounge, recreation hall, dressing rooms, athletes accommodation, medical facilities, Academy and administration offices
* Professional team offices, meeting room and lounge
* Two floodlight football fields with natural grass turf
* Two floodlight football fields
* Three floodlight 5x5 fields
* One goalkeepers training area
* Tennis court
* Parking area
* Subsidiary offices
抄文引用元・出典: フリー百科事典『 ウィキペディア（Wikipedia）』
■ウィキペディアで「Georgios Kalafatis Sports Center」の詳細全文を読む