In biochemistry, DNA (deoxyribonucleic acid) is a molecule encoding the genetic instructions for life.
DNA may also refer to:
==Arts, media and entertainment==
* DNA (American band), a No Wave band
* DNA (duo), pseudonym of two UK producers of dance music
* ''D.N.A.'' (Mario album), 2009
* ''DNA'' (Little Mix album)
* "DNA" (Little Mix song), its title track
* ''DNA'' (Wanessa album), 2011
* ''DNA'' (Matthew Shipp album)
* "DNA" (Empire of the Sun song)
* "DNA", a song by The Kills on their album ''Blood Pressures''
* "DNA", a song by Rye Rye from her album ''Go! Pop! Bang!''
* "D.N.A" (A Flock of Seagulls song), 1982
* DNA, a rock band formed in 1983 by Rick Derringer and Carmine Appice
* ''D.N.A.'' (John Foxx album)
抄文引用元・出典: フリー百科事典『 ウィキペディア（Wikipedia）』