Central Bicol State University of Agriculture-Sipocot Campus (CBSUA) is a state-run offering tertiary education in Sipocot, Camarines Sur.
The Bicol Institute of Science and Technology (BIST) started as an exclusive secondary school for boys. It was known as Sipocot National School of Arts and Trades (SNSAT) pursuant to Republic Act No. 4578 as implemented by the Bureau of Vocational Education in 1971. The said act was sponsored by the then Congressman Juan F. Triviño.
In 1973, SNSAT expanded its mandate by offering courses for girls. Three years later, it offered two-year technical courses on trade and industry.
On March 24, 1992, Republic Act. No. 7292, authored by then Congressman Rolando Andaya, Sr. of the First District of Camarines Sur, converted the SNSAT to Bicol Institute of Science and Technology (BIST), which offers the following four-year courses with fields of specialization: Bachelor of Secondary Education, Bachelor of Elementary Education, Bachelor of Science in Industrial Education, Bachelor of Science in Industrial Technology, Bachelor of Science in Information Technology, Bachelor of Science in Criminology and Laboratory High School.
By virtue of RA 8760, BIST was integrated into the CSSAC system, now known as CSSAC Sipocot Campus. At present, it offers ladderized courses leading to Bachelor of Science in Industrial Technology, Bachelor of Science in Information Technology and the Basic Elementary Curriculum in addition to the existing courses.
In 2010, the Camarines Sur State Agricultural College - Sipocot Campus has been converted to a chartered university: The Central Bicol State University - Sipocot.
* Doctor of Philosophy (Developmental Education)
* Master of Science in Developmental Education
* Master of Science in Business and Entrepreneurship
* Master of Science in Teaching
* Master of Science in Human Resources Management
* Bachelor of Science in Information Technology
* Bachelor of Science in Industrial Technology
* Bachelor of Science in Criminology
* Bachelor in Secondary Education
* Bachelor in Elementary Education
* AB English Major in Language
* Bachelor of Science in Food Technology
The college also offers ladderized courses leading to bachelor's degrees:
* Four-year Technical Secondary Curriculum (CBSUA Sipocot - Laboratory High School), located in Libmanan, Camarines Sur
The college has an extension campus in Libmanan, Camarines Sur (CBSUA Sipocot - Libmanan Extension College).
抄文引用元・出典: フリー百科事典『 ウィキペディア（Wikipedia）』
■ウィキペディアで「Central Bicol State University of Agriculture」の詳細全文を読む