The Anglican churches in the Americas.
==Anglican Communion churches==
The Anglican churches in North and South America include the following member churches of the Anglican Communion.
:In descending order by size:
* The Episcopal Church, in the United States (including Puerto Rico and the United States Virgin Islands), Colombia, the Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Haiti, Honduras, Venezuela, and the British Virgin Islands (2,369,477 members, including members outside the Americas in Hawaii, Taiwan and Europe).
* The Anglican Church of Canada, (645,000 members)
* The Church in the Province of the West Indies, in Anguilla, Aruba, Antigua, the Bahamas, Barbados, Barbuda, Belize, the Cayman Islands, Dominica, Guyana, Jamaica, Montserrat, Saba, St. Barthelemy, St. Eustatius, St. Kitts and Nevis, St. Martin, Suriname, Trinidad and Tobago, Turks and Caicos, and the Windward Islands (770,000 members)
* The Anglican Episcopal Church of Brazil, (20 000 members)
* The Anglican Church of Mexico, (25,000 members)
* The Anglican Church in Central America, in Costa Rica, El Salvador, Guatemala, Nicaragua, and Panama (24,800 members)
* The Anglican Church of the Southern Cone of America, in Argentina, Bolivia, Canada, Chile, Paraguay, Peru, and Uruguay (22,490 members)
* The Episcopal Church of Cuba, (extraprovincial to its Metropolitan Council) (3,000 members)
* The Anglican Church of Bermuda (extraprovincial to the Archbishop of Canterbury)
* The Parish of the Falkland Islands (extraprovincial to the Archbishop of Canterbury)
* The Church of South India maintains several churches in the United States under an agreement with the Episcopal Church.
抄文引用元・出典: フリー百科事典『 ウィキペディア（Wikipedia）』
■ウィキペディアで「Anglican churches in the Americas」の詳細全文を読む