The Anglican Schools Commission (ASC) was established in 1985, following the passage of a resolution by the Perth Diocesan Synod of the Anglican Church of Australia.
It was given the role of creating affordable Christian education in the Anglican tradition, and accessible to the disadvantaged and children with disabilities.
Since its establishment, the group has founded or acquired nine schools. Each school is known as an "Anglican Community School" or "Anglican School" which is included in their name.
However the commission does not control the member schools, but rather each school has its own constitution, and is governed by its own School Council drawn from Church, parent and community sources. Instead, the ASC lays down policies and procedures in a wide range of areas, most of which relate to educational and management issues.
==Schools of the Anglican Schools Commission==
* St. Mark's Anglican Community School
* John Wollaston Anglican Community School
* John Septimus Roe Anglican Community School
* Frederick Irwin Anglican School
* Peter Moyes Anglican Community School
* Georgiana Molloy Anglican School
* Swan Valley Anglican Community School
* Peter Carnley Anglican Community School
* Esperance Anglican Community School
* Cathedral College Wangaratta〔http://www.asc.wa.edu.au/Our_Schools/Schools_of_the_ASC.aspx〕
抄文引用元・出典: フリー百科事典『 ウィキペディア（Wikipedia）』
■ウィキペディアで「Anglican Schools Commission」の詳細全文を読む