The Advisory Council for the National Transition (in Catalan: ''Consell Assessor per a la Transició Nacional'') is a body created by the Government of Catalonia in 2013 to advise the government on the national transition of Catalonia and achieving Catalan self-determination referendum.〔(Catalan Government's Advisory Council: an independent Catalonia would not be excluded from the EU ), Catalan News Agency.〕〔(EU Would Accept Independent Catalonia – Report ), RIA Novosti.〕〔(Catalonia ‘likely’ to remain in EU after referendum – report ), RT.〕 The main task of this body is to analyze the different factors to consider in the process of transition to an independent Catalonia.
The CATN made a total of 18 reports which were published individually and jointly in the White Paper on the National Transition of Catalonia.
== Reports ==
* ''The consultation on the political future of Catalonia''
* ''Internationalization of the poll and the self-determination process of Catalonia''
* ''Paths for Catalonia’s integration in the European Union''
* ''Integration in the International Community''
* ''The fiscal and financial viability of an independent Catalonia''
抄文引用元・出典: フリー百科事典『 ウィキペディア（Wikipedia）』
■ウィキペディアで「Advisory Council for the National Transition」の詳細全文を読む